Super-cute accommodations with bright, inviting decor and at-home comfort: Pot N’ Kettle Cottages is where to stay in Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee.
While visiting Franklin & Leiper’s Fork, Tennessee, I caught myself describing just about everything as “super cute”. The shops on Main Street in Franklin were super cute. The outside of David Arms Gallery in Leiper’s Fork was super cute. And then I arrived at Coda Cottage, my accommodations in Leiper’s Fork, and it took “super cute” to a whole new level.
From the seriously quirky to the overly luxurious, I have stayed at some incredible places during my travels. Every so often, I walk into a place and my jaw drops along with my bags to the floor. That pretty accurately describes what happened when I first walked into Coda Cottage. I had seen photos ahead of time and knew that it would be charming, but I was not prepared for just how super cute the place is.
Coda Cottage is one of four properties belonging to the Pot N’ Kettle Cottages vacation rental company in Leiper’s Fork. Pot N’ Kettle is owned and run by Eric and Samantha Coglan. In 2013, from their then-home in California, the couple and their two sons traveled to Leiper’s Fork for vacation. They absolutely fell in love with the area, decided to move to Leiper’s Fork, and 20 days later, it was their new home. Through their properties, the Coglans strive to make their guests feel as welcome in Leiper’s Fork as they did when they visited in 2013. I felt so warmly welcomed at Coda Cottage that I, like the Coglans, never wanted to leave.
At Coda Cottage, vintage pieces blend nicely with the bright decor and it all is just so gorgeously put together. I spent most of my time there wishing that my house could be that cute. The cottage is incredibly charming and inviting. You will want to lounge on the couch in the adorable library or sit back in one of the living room chairs and listen to some music. In good weather, you will want to take advantage of the cottage’s outdoor spaces and amenities. Open the front door to let in the breezy sunshine and for views of the green garden bordered by the super cute white picket fence. Maybe sit on the back patio for some fresh air. Light a bonfire and enjoy a good ole country night. Or, hop on the bikes, at the property for guests to use, and cruise into the village to hear some live music.
In addition to being super cute, Coda Cottage has all the amenities travelers need. There is a fully-equipped kitchen; a full bathroom with complimentary toiletries; a washer and dryer (including detergent!); WiFi; and television with DirecTV and Apple TV. There are two bedrooms, one with a queen bed and the other with a full-size bed, along with a queen-size sleeper sofa in the library. Seriously, it feels as if you could move right into Coda Cottage and never leave Leiper’s Fork. The thought certainly crossed my mind.
Pot N’ Kettle Cottages’ other properties
With room to sleep 5, Coda Cottage is the smallest of the Coglans’ properties. The others are:
- Pickers Cottage: 2 levels; 3 bedrooms; 2.5 baths; sleeps 8.
- Tin Roof Cottage: 2 levels; 2 bedrooms; 2 bathrooms; sleeps 9.
- Leiper’s Fork Inn: 3,000 square feet; 4 bedrooms; 2 full bathrooms; 2 half bathrooms; sleeps 10. This property is perfect for larger groups and families and is also available for private events and gatherings.
To decide which of the properties is perfect for your visit, check out Pot N’ Kettle’s side-by-side comparison page.
Getting to Pot N’ Kettle Cottages and around Leiper’s Fork
- The easiest way to get to Leiper’s Fork is to drive, whether it’s your personal vehicle or, if arriving by air to the region, a rental from Nashville International Airport.
- If driving isn’t an option, Lyft operates in, to, and from Nashville, as well as in Franklin and Leiper’s Fork.
- The Village of Leiper’s Fork is a quick walk or bike ride from the properties.
More on visiting Leiper’s Fork
- Experience the “back-porch” music scene at Puckett’s of Leiper’s Fork. Never know who you might see in the crowd or if you’ll be seeing future stars on stage before they make it big.
- Sample finely crafted spirits and take a tour of the gorgeously rustic Leiper’s Fork Distillery.
- Shop for one-of-a-kind jewelry, pottery, paintings and more made by 90 different artists at Copper Fox Gallery.
- Savor contemporary cuisine and the historic ambiance of 1892, Leiper’s Fork’s newest restaurant.
pin for later!
I was hosted by Pot N’ Kettle Cottages and Visit Franklin. I was in no way swayed to write positively about my experiences. Coda Cottage and Leiper’s Fork are super cute enough on their own to cause me to swoon. All words and opinions, as always, are 100% my own.